The Coaching ManualBeschreibung
Translated around the world, and recommended reading on many coaching programmes this
bestselling book is trusted globally as the definitive guide to coaching.
This carefully revised edition will guide you through the entire process from first meeting to when coaching ends, with methods, tips and techniques that simply work.
- Understand and develop the core skills and beliefs of an effective coach
- Know how to ask insightful questions that deliver valuable answers
- Gain practical help to plan coaching assignments that accelerate and improve your results
- Adeptly handle the main barriers to great coaching
- Feel fully confident in your ability to coach in any situation
Whether you’re new to coaching or already an experienced coach, you’ll find clear guidance and principles to help you coach more effectively and with greater impact.
Pearson HigherEducation, 2016